Welcome to D. M. Therrell School of Law, Government, and Public Policy, the home of the Panthers, a community of students, families and teachers known for their warmth, diversity and school pride. Through rigorous, relevant instruction, we will create an environment that Fosters pride in self, school, and community, Reinforces a love of life-long learning, Encourages students to take ownership of their education, and Equips students to realize their college-career goals.
- Fosters pride in self, school, and community
- Reinforces a love of life-long learning
- Encourages students to take ownership in their education
- Equips students to realize their college-career goals
Mr. Joseph A. Harris
- Assistant Principal – Dr. Rodney Ray
- Guidance Counselor -- Crystal Reed
- TiJuana Kelley – Social Studies
- Dr. Jacqueline Giles – Science
School Improvement Specialist:
This site is designed for current and prospective LGPP families.
If you cannot find the information you need, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Great things are happening at Therrell School of Law & Government and we want you to know about them.