To build stronger schools and clusters to ensure high quality academics and focused programming exists across the district.
- Atlanta Public Schools is beginning the planning process to define the future direction for each school cluster within the district.
- The planning process will include targeted and prioritized action steps needed to implement each cluster plan.
- The cluster plan will guide the academic direction for students within each cluster.
- The cluster plans will inform the FY16 Budget and, to the extent possible, the School System Operating Models and Flexibility Options.
helps show how these separate work streams (Strategic Plan, Cluster Plan,
Operating Models/Flexibility Options) inform each other and work together to
achieve the APS mission.
• Stakeholder Engagement– Survey: October 2014– Local School Council Representation
• Leadership Planning– October - November 2014
• Principal Visioning and Planning Sessions– October 2014 - June 2015• Community Feedback Sessions
– November 2014 - January 2015