Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholarship: http://www.gmsp.org/ ---The goal of GMS is to promote academic excellence and to provide an opportunity for outstanding minority students with significant financial need to reach their highest potential. This scholarship is valued at over $375K.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid): http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ ---All students who want to apply for federal loans, grants, and work study programs must fill out the Free Application for Financial Aid.
- FastWeb A scholarship search engine to more than 400,000 U.S. scholarships, fellowships, internships, grants, and loans. Free registration required.
- FinAid! Provides information on loans, scholarships, military aid and saving for college. FinAid has received an award from the College Board, and the FinAid's founder has been interviewed by USA Today, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and other publications.
- Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid A comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education
- Mapping Your Future The site is sponsored by a nonprofit organization that provides information on student loans and succeeding in college.
- Student Aid on the Web Contains information on choosing a college and paying for your education.