We are EVERY parent, EVERY teacher, and EVERY student working together for greater student success!
Vision: The Coretta Scott King Young Women’s Leadership Academy (Middle School) PTSA believes in every student’s potential. We envision parents, teachers, and students working together to ensure that every student achieves the highest possible level of academic success.
Mission: Our mission is to engage and empower families and our larger community in order to provide the resources and advocacy necessary to enhance student academic achievement.
Values: We value Collaboration, Commitment, Accountability, Respect, Inclusivity, and Integrity.
Goals & Objectives
PTSA objectives and activities will focus on:
· Providing increased resources and support for initiatives and programs to improve academic achievement.
· advocating on behalf of our school’s students, teachers, staff, and parents;
· boosting fundraising to assist our teachers and students with programs, resources, and supplies necessary for student academic success.
· Building partnerships with our community neighbors;
· providing engaging events, informational programs, and educational workshops,
· MAKING A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY!