The number one reason to join the Tuskegee Airmen Global Academy Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help our school. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
1. There's no better way to know what's happening in our school.
2. The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
3. Parenting is not easy. It helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, discuss issues and build relationships.
4. Because the PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at our school.
5. By getting involved, you'll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Tuskegee Airmen Global Academy PTSA plays an important role in fundraising to provide various events that are vital to the school's success.
6. By becoming a PTSA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.