10 Reasons to be Proud of the STEMS
2. In 2009, STEMS achieved the 2nd best daily student attendance rate, 97%, for high schools in APS.
3. STEMS is #1 in APS + exceeded the state's annual measurable objective (AMO) on math GHSGT for economically disadvantaged scholars
4. STEMS scholars exceeded APS with 85% passing rate on the GHSGT in science.
5. STEMS scholars exceeded APS with 93% overall passing rate on the GHSGT in mathematics.
6. STEMS scholars exceeded APS with 83% passing rate on EOCT American Literature.
7. STEMS made 7 percentage gain in both 9th Grade Literature and Biology EOCTs.
8. STEMS reduced the percent of scholars absent more than 15 days from 17.5 % in 2008 to 2.3% in 2009.
9. STEMS scholar ranked second in Georgia TSA Technology competition.
10. STEMS scholar was the only 2009 Governor’s Honors recipient for Technology in APS.