The mission of Coretta Scott King Young Women's Leadership Academy Library Media Program is to create life-long, independent learners by providing materials and resources that are empowering, culturally responsive, and implements 21st century information literacy skills.
1. To promote educational standards.
2. To stimulate critical thinking skills.
3. To encourage collaboration.
4. To promote reading for personal and academic growth.
5. To provide an effective learning environment.
Media Para Professional
Hours of Operation
Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Media Center Monthly Bulletin