Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Parents of students in grades K–12 have access to class schedules, attendance records and grades through the Parent Portal which is an easy-to-use, secure communications tool. Additionally, the Parent Portal enables parents to verify household information, including their email address, home address and telephone numbers.
New Parent Portal UserNew Parent Users can request a Parent Portal Activation Key using the online Parent Portal Key Request or the parent can visit the school and present a valid photo ID. The Parent Portal Activation Key cannot be provided over the phone.CLICK HERE >> PARENT PORTAL ACTIVATION KEY
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
- The Student Number can be found on your student's report card or transcript.
- The portal activation application also requires the student's social security number (SSN).
- If you did not provide your child's SSN at enrollment/registration, please contact the school's main office during open school hours to get your child's assigned SSN-like number. This number cannot be provided over the phone. You will need to present a valid photo ID at your child's assigned school.
FIRST TIME ACCOUNT CREATIONStep 1: Parents/guardian should go to the Parent Portal Login Page.Click here: PARENT PORTALStep 2: Select help to open the Campus Portal Activation Key option.Step 3: Select the "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here" option.Step 4: Another screen will display >> Activating your Campus Portal Account.Step 5: Enter the Activation Key assigned to you. Once the Activation Key has been used to create an account, it cannot be used again.
Step 6: Click the Submit button. The Activation Key will be verified, and when approved, a screen will prompt the user to create a username and password.USERNAME AND PASSWORD CREATIONEnter a Username. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) username.
Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric password. Passwords should be at least 6 characters long. If system preferences have been sent to require a Strong Password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
To reset your password:
- A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
- An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
- A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
- A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
- Re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
If a user has forgotten their password they can select the Forgot Your Password? link to have a unique URL sent to their email which will walk them through the password reset process.
If the user has forgotten their username they can select the Forgot Your Username? link to have an email sent to them containing their username. Users can request to receive their forgotten username up to 5 times per day. On the sixth try, the user will be locked out of their account and will need to wait until the next day to try again. All usernames associated with the email address entered will be listed in the email.
If you are unable to reset using the online reset feature, please call 404-802-1000.Click the links below for more information on: