Parent – Students Group Conferences
Day: Every Wednesday
9th & 12th Grade will meet every 1st & 3rd Wednesday
10th & 11th Grade will meet every 2nd & 4th Wednesday
Time: 4:00 pm to approximately 4:45 pm
Max number of conferences every Wednesday: 20 per grade level
- The purpose of the Parent-Student Group Conferences is to receive a status update from the student’s teachers and discuss concerns and appropriate interventions.
- Parent-Student Group conferences are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis by the parent liaison in collaboration with the grade level counselor. Priority is given to parents of students who are in jeopardy of failing two or more classes.
- To be scheduled for a Group Conference, parents have to request a meeting with three or more teachers by 4:00 PM on Monday afternoon using the link below.
- Parents who would like to meet with two or fewer teachers need to arrange the conference with the individual teacher(s) in advance rather than seek an individual ad hoc meeting during the Group Conference.
- All counselors will attend the Parent-Student Group Conferences on Wednesday to maintain an orderly and consistent flow.
- Counselors will provide training for teachers on how to conduct effective conferences.
Click HERE for appointments
Mrs. Boykin RM 7174 (A-C) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Williams RM 6182 (D-H) email@example.com
Mr. Genwright RM 6180 (I-M) firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Robinson RM 6172 (N-SR) email@example.com
Mrs. Marino RM 7172 (ST-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Jones RM 11172 (Grad Coach) email@example.com
Parent-Student Group Conferences are not the only opportunity to meet with teachers. Parents are encouraged to establish communication with teachers at the first signs of any difficulties or when have questions/concerns about a course or their student’s progress.