If you are experiencing any difficulties with your online registration application, please contact your school directly for additional assistance.

  •  Current Students Header
     Current APS Students
     What You Need to Register
     Census Demographic Form
                      ENGLISH  Enrollment Form- Spanish
     Declaration of Residency Form
     ENGLISH  Enrollment Form- Spanish      
     Proof of Residency
                          ENGLISH  Enrollment Form- Spanish
     Photo ID

     Online Enrollment & Registration Support

    If you have moved to a new address in the City of Atlanta, please complete the following:


    2.       WITHDRAWAL FORM (if your child will be attending a new school)

    You can verify the schools for an address here: APS SCHOOL ZONE LOCATOR
    If a student's residence or contact information changes during the school year, following spring registration or over the summer, the parent or guardian is required to notify the school. The parent or guardian must complete a change of address form and a new residency affidavit accompanied by new proof of residency documentation. This information must be submitted within fourteen (14) days of any move or change of address. This form should be returned to the Main Office or Registrar’s Office of your child's school. Students discovered to have moved out of the school zone who have not informed the school of the updated address may be withdrawn immediately and placed in the school to which the current residence is zoned.