Superintendent Meria J. Carstarphen invites students to design theofficial Atlanta Public Schools Winter Card
Click to download the APS Winter Card Contest details and permission form: English
All APS students
Your design on any media that will show well when reproduced (painting, drawing, cut paper, marker, etc.)
SUBMIT:Your entry to APS Fine Arts Office c/o Sara Womack by the end of school day October 27, 2017.
Place your entry in an envelope and label it “Superintendent 2017 Winter Card Contest”.
- Design theme should reflect winter in the school district, Atlanta, Georgia, holidays, etc. All ideas are welcome; however, only nonreligious themes and languages will be considered in order to be inclusive of our diverse student body. Printed card size is 3”x 5”. Submit designs in any one of the following sizes: 5”x 7”, 7”x 9”, 9”x 11”, 11”x 13”, 13”x 15”, etc. Larger sized artwork allows more details to be added.
- Include the following information on the back of your design submission:
Last Year's Honorees:
- Contact in APS Fine Arts Office is Sara Womack, 404-802-1652 or Sara.Womack@atlanta.k12.ga.us
- One winning design will be selected by the Superintendent.
- Permission form required to enter