Digital Citizenship in APS!
The Common Sense Media website can be located here: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/For more information contact: Natasha RachellCongratulations to the following schools who have earned their Digital Citizenship Certification through Common Sense Media!
Below are Digital Citizenship Video Resources by Grade Level:Viewing these videos with your student(s) is a great starting point to disucss the importance of digital citizenship.Kindergarten "My Online Neighborhood"1st Grade "Pause and Think Online"2nd Grade "We the Digital Citizens"3rd Grade "The Power of Words"4th Grade "Private and Personal Information"5th Grade "What is Cyberbullying?"10th Grade "Teen Voices: Hate Speech Online"11th Grade "Is the Internet Making you Meaner?"12th Grade "Screen Time: How Much is too Much?"
- Beecher Hills Elementary School (ETS - Jan Dickerson)
- Brandon Elementary School (ETS - Dominique Harbour)
- Dobbs Elementary School (ETS - Gina Wilson)
- Finch Elementary School (ETS - James Wilborn)
- Hollis Innovation Academy (ETS - Tommy Clay)
- Jackson Elementary School-both campuses (ETS - Lynn Freeman)
- Long Middle School (ETS - Jan Dickerson)
- Mary Lin Elementary School (ETS - Lynn Freeman)
- Perkerson Elementary School (ETS - Tommy Clay)
- Sutton Middle School-both campuses (ETS - Lynn Freeman)
- Springdale Park Elementary School (ETS - Lynn Freeman)
- Therrell High School (ETS - Jan Dickerson)
- Towns Elementary School (ETS - Tommy Clay)