Degrees and Certifications:
The students at Douglass High School are studying for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam so they can receive a credential that is recognized globally. The MOS certification is an excellent credential to have because once achieved an individual can:
· Demonstrate to current and future employers that their technology skills are up-to-date.
· Provide evidence that they are proficient in a specific software.
· Show their commitment to their career.
· Remain competitive when looking for new employment opportunities.
· Potentially boost their earnings.
· Differentiate themselves from other job candidates.
· List the certification on their resume and LinkedIn profile.
We congratulate our students who are certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist in: (+ = PowerPoint 2013 * = Word 2013 # = EXCEL )
Walter L. Black III + * Atari Brown *# Taija Brown * Myya Corkan +*#Donna Faye Furby-Douglas+ Michale Edwards +* Natauria Kemp + * Andrew McCoy * Antonio Smith *