- Kindergarten Center: Kindergarten Shuttle leaves Kindergarten Center and returns to Main Camps.
- Kindergarten Center Carpool begins after the K Shuttle leaves.
- Kindergarten Center: Kindergarten Center Carpool lane begins.
Phase I dismissal at Main Campus:
- Begins when K Shuttle arrives to Main Campus (approximately 2:30 pm)
- Upon arrival of the Kindergarten Center Shuttle, riders will be escorted to their designated dismissal locations
- 1st graders are escorted to their designated dismissal locations
- 2nd – 5th graders: Bus Riders, Aftercare shuttles, and Morningside After School (MAS) are dismissed
- 2 - 5 graders: Carpool and Walkers dismissed from classrooms & escorted by MES staff
(Approximate times are noted above.)
MES Walker Exits by Grade
K & 1: MES Main Campus: Released to their adults at Walker Pad/Haygood exit
- Older siblings may meet younger siblings at Walker Pad/Haygood exit
MES Kindergarten Campus: There is no walker option for pick up in the afternoon. Visit the Kindergarten Center Transportation webpage for more details.
2 & 3: Exit through the Walker Pad/Haygood or E Rocks Springs exit
4 & 5: Exit and head to Walker Pad/Haygood to meet younger sibling(s) or parent designated meeting point