Infinite Campus is a password portected parent portal for student grades, attendance, and to opt in/out for robocalls from APS.
Infinite Campus (parent portal) Set Up Instructions
- Parents and guardians must show ID and sign the checklist in the school office in order to receive their Campus Parent Portal Letter with log in instructions. MES staff will not distribute letters without an id and signature.
- If a parent/guardian has forgotten their user name, they must verify that they are the parent/guardian at the school office, in person, before the user name will be provided.
- If a parent/guardian has forgotten their password but has a user name, they must contact client support at 404-802-1300.
- If a parent/guardian has an issue with viewing their student's information after they have successfully logged into the Infinite Campus Portal, they should call the main office at 404-802-8950.
- Directions for setting up your Infinite Campus account once you've obtained your written instruction sheet in the Main Office.