MES Yearbook 2018-19The yearbook staff includes members of the PTA and a group of fifth grade students chosen by a teacher advisor. They work throughout the year to design, sell, and distribute the Morningside annual yearbook.
Submit your Emoji Artwork: Create fun emoji art for the yearbook! Get your emoji art published in the yearbook; it may even show up on the cover.
- 08/13/2018 - 08/24/2018 : $27
- 08/25/2018 - 10/05/2018 : $32
- 10/06/2018 - 11/16/2018 : $35
- 11/17/2018 - 02/08/2019 : $35, Last chance to personalize
- 02/09/2019 - 05/10/2019 : $37
Click to Order your 5th Grade Ads: Celebrate your 5th grader's milestones and success by purchasing a Recognition Ad.
- Snap a pic of your emoji art and upload via the ReplayIt App
- Or bring a hard copy to the front office with your name marked on an envelope.
- Deadline: August 31st
Click to Upload your 5th Grade Baby Photos
- 1/2 color page $110.00
- 1/4 color page $60.00
- Please include the name of your 5th Grader in the photo file name. EXAMPLE: Smith_John_2015.jpg
PTA Yearbook Chair: Jenny Richman
Baby photos needed of every 5th grade student, Jpeg format, high resolution
- Parents may submit ONE (1) special baby picture of your 5th Grader.
- Please ensure that you Label the picture with your child's full name AND put your child's name in the Description Box so we know who's photo is whose.
- If you cannot upload a baby picture then please have your child bring one to school in an envelope with their name and give to Ms. Romensko by November 15.
- EVERY 5th Grader must have (1) baby picture uploaded!