ACCA is an Atlanta Public Schools program that will help students graduate with credentials aligned to high-demand technical careers in Atlanta. ACCA offers two opportunities: (1) 14 career pathways at its 1090 Windsor Street and (2) Dual Enrollment classes at Atlanta Technical College. The following information addresses Dual Enrollment.
Dual Enrollment admissions criteria:
- Student must be in ninth grade (or above) and age 15
- Student must have a qualifying score on the College Board ACCUPLACER, SAT or ACT
- Eleventh or twelfth grade students can use their HOPE GPA (2.6) in place of a qualifying test score
- Student must be on track for graduation (see home school counselor for details)
- Student Disclaimer Form
- FERPA Release Form
- Student Participation Agreement
- Home Study Participation Agreement Form
- ATC Addmissions Test Cut Score Guidelines
- ACCA Student Profile Form
- ATC Online Application: atcfweb.atlantatech.edu/pls/ban8/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- Georgia Futures website
- ATC website home: www.atlantatech.edu/
- ATC High School Student Programs: www.atlantatech.edu/admissions/high-school-student-programs/
- ATC programs/pathways page: www.atlantatech.edu/academics/programs/
- ACCA website home: www.atlantapublicschools.us/Page/873
- GA DOE Dual Enrollment: www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/CTAE/Pages/Transition-Career-Partnerships.aspx
How to Apply? Want to Learn More?
Contact your home school counselor for application/admission information.