What are the requirements to attend ACCA?
In order to attend the Atlanta College and Career Academy, students must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be in ninth grade (or above) and age 15
- Student has to make a qualifying score on the College Board ACCUPLACER, SAT or ACT
- Next testing window is September 2018
- Student has to be on track for graduation (see home school counselor for details)
- ATC Student Disclaimer Form
- ATC FERPA Release Form
- ATC Student Participation Agreement - Regular High School Students
- ATC Home Study - Student Participation Agreement - Home Study Students ONLY
- ATC Dual Enrollment Application
- ATC Addmissions Test Cut Score Guidelines
- ACCA Student Profile Form
- ATC Online Application: atcfweb.atlantatech.edu/pls/ban8/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- Georgia Futures website
- ATC website home: www.atlantatech.edu/
- ATC High School Student Programs: www.atlantatech.edu/admissions/high-school-student-programs/
- ATC programs/pathways page: www.atlantatech.edu/academics/programs/
- ACCA website home: www.atlantapublicschools.us/Page/873
- GA DOE Dual Enrollment: www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/CTAE/Pages/Transition-Career-Partnerships.aspx
Who do I talk to about applying to ACCA or for more information?
Please see your home school counselor for application/admission information.How do I engage with the College and Career Academy?
The Atlanta College and Career Academy is a viable option for all students in the Atlanta Public Schools System. Students must be a 15 year old freshman in high school in order to attend. If you are interested in this opportunity, please see your high school counselor for more information.