ACCA Attendance Policy
ACCA has a tiered series of notifications for students who are missing an increasing number of school days. ACCA will use a variety of communication measures (e.g., meetings between the principal and student; phone calls; letters; etc.) to inform the home school and parents about their child’s attendance. This information will be updated if there are any changes.
ACCA Discipline Policy
- ACCA Attendance Policies and Procedures: ACCA Attendance Policies and Procedures
Discipline Philosophy: High expectations and a positive climate will support academic, social and emotional growth for all students. ACCA will empower students to make appropriate behavioral decisions. All behavior issues will be met with positive intervention and respect in order to build strong relationships and encourage students to make responsible choices. This information will be updated if there are any changes.
ACCA Transportation Information
- ACCA Discipline Policies and Procedures: ACCA Discipline Policies and Procedures
This information will be updated as soon as it is finalized by Atlanta Public Schools and the Atlanta College and Career Academy for the school year.
ACCA General Forms/Resources
- ACCA Transportation Information: ACCA Transportation Schedule
- ACCA Student Profile Form
- ATC Online Application: atcfweb.atlantatech.edu/pls/ban8/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- ACCA Application - (Downloadable Application Coming soon!)
- ACCA Incident Statement Form
- ACCA Student Driver Permission Form