The Atlanta Partners for Education (APFE), a joint program between the Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) and Atlanta Public Schools (APS), has been the doorway through which the business and civic community walks to make a difference in the lives of APS students. Founded in 1981, APFE galvanizes and facilitates long and short-term partnerships with the goal of improving student achievement, improving graduation rates and building our future workforce. APFE also works to create partnerships between business and APS that enable volunteers to share their skills, talent and ideas directly with the school district to develop strategic solutions to district challenges.
MAC recognizes how important education is to the future of our region. Education has been and will always be a top priority. MAC works closely with its members and the community to address education by laying policy foundations through its regional education policy committee, utilizing APFE to expand programs that boost student outcomes for APS, and developing strategies that reinvigorate the entire education ecosystem. In order to continue its work, APFE, a 501(c)(3), relies on the generous support of individuals and organizations to make our work possible. We invite you to support our 2018 partnership program efforts.
As an APFE partnership program supporter, your sponsorship will:
- Increase APFE’s efforts to continue to be the best way forthose who want to make a difference and get involvedwith APS through volunteerism and partnership.
- Support the district’s signature initiatives: APS Back-to-School Bash, APyeS! AWARDS, State of the DistrictAddress, APS Talent Strategy, and the APS Whole ChildDevelopment Fund.
To make a donation:
- Checks should be made payable to: Atlanta Partners for Education (EIN: 58-1463137), Attention: Joi Hunter
- Mailing Address: 130 Trinity Avenue, 8th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Questions? Contact Joi Hunter using email@example.com or 404-808-2830