Develops: Safety, Cognitive, Social, Emotional, Physical
- Students memorize our school rules – Be Responsible. Be Respectful. Be a Good Citizen. Be Green.
- School Counselor on-site. Organizes lessons and events on topics such as drug prevention and bullying. Students can come to her in confidence with family, emotional, social concerns.
- Teachers “Sparkle” each other. When one of them sees a colleague doing an act of kindness, they post a sign on the teacher’s door to recognize it.
- Student “Sparklers” – Each month, each classroom votes for a peer from their class that they feel has best embodied a certain character trait (ex: Most Respectful)
- Discipline Policies – Staff uses positive behavior management.
Last Modified on May 21, 2019