1. Who should I contact if I am having technology issues?
- Please contact the Purpose Built Technology Department by text or email
- Call 404-981-6350 (Mon, Wed and Fri) [9:00 am- 11:00 am; 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm]
- Twitter @pbsatech
2. What is the plan for meal service during the distance learning period?
- Families will need to visit https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ to create an account to order meals for the week for each student.
- Meals can be picked up Mondays from 2pm – 4pm beginning August 24, 2020.
- Meals can be picked up from Price MIddle School OR in Forest Cove Community by rental office.
- Meal orders MUST be placed a week in advance or else they will not be prepared or delivered to the chosen pickup site.
- If you miss your pickup day/time, please contact Ms. Nunn.
3. How do I log onto zoom from my iPad?
- Students can click on the link provided for Zoom or log in through the Zoom app with the log in information.
- Students and families can follow the Zoom Log In for iPad document for guidance.