- How do I log on to Otus from a Chromebook or the Chrome/Safari Browser ?
1. Click on the internet browser
2. Type my.otus.com in the address bar to access the Otus log in page.
3. Click the blue icon with the white "c" to log in. This will bring up the Clever log in page.
4. Type "Thomasville Heights" and click the school's name.
5. Click "Log in with Active Directory." This will bring you to the Atlanta Public Schools log in page.
6. Students will need to use their Network ID followed by @student.apsk12.org and their lunch numbers. Click Sign in. This will bring the student to their Otus Home Page
7. Click the "Classes" tab to access a class. Once on the Classes Page students will be able to see their classes and click on the needed class.