Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Parents of students in grades K–12 have access to class schedules, attendance records and grades through the Parent Portal, an easy-to-use, secure communications tool for the district. Additionally, the Parent Portal enables parents to verify household information, including email, home address and telephone numbers. Select the lonk below for directions below to activate your account.
**Please note that you must call the main office to receive your code to create an account.
Directions for Creating a Parent Portal Account
Step 1: Call the main office at 404.802.5750 and request your code to create an account
Step 2: Parents/guardian should go to the Parent Portal Login Page.
Step 3: Select New User? to open the Campus Portal Activation Key option.
Step 4: Another screen will display >> New User?. Enter the Activation Key assigned to you. Once the Activation Key has been used to create an account, it cannot be used again.
Step 5: Click the Submit button. The Activation Key will be verified, and when approved, a screen will prompt the user to create a username and password.
Creating your user name and password
To reset your user name and/or password:
- Enter a Username. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) username.
- Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric password. Passwords should be at least 6 characters long. If system preferences have been set to require a Strong Password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
- A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
- An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
- A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
- A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
- Re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Select the Forgot Your Password? link and an email will be sent to the address on record. Directions for the password reset process will be included.
- Select the Forgot Your Username? link and an email will be send to the address on record containing your username.
Users can request to receive the forgotten username up to 5 times per day. On the sixth try, the user will be locked out of the account and will need to wait until the next day to try again. All usernames associated with the email address entered will be listed in the email.
- If you are unable to reset using the online reset feature, please submit a Let's Talk ticket.
For more detailed information: