How to Withdraw Your Child

  • Thank you for being a part of the David T. Howard Middle School family.  Though you have decided, or considering, leaving, we have enjoyed the time providing excellence in education to your family.  To withdraw, please complete the following link.




    Need to withdraw your child's sibling at another school?  Find their school's withdrawal form here.

  • Should you need to provide your child's school records to the new school, you may:

    1. Make an appointment to pick up school records in person

    2. Provide the new school (outside of APS) with the following instructions:

    Please contact Mr. Perry at to obtain steps regarding the transfer of school records

    3. Advise Mr. Perry what your child's new school will be (name and point of contact), and Mr. Perry will reach out to the new school.


    Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Perry.

Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"
Last Modified on June 7, 2022