- Hoods, hats, caps, visors, bandanas, or other head coverings may not be worn inside the building or on school sponsored trips or activities. No sunglasses are to be worn inside the building.
- Shorts and skirts are allowed if they are mid-thigh length both front AND back.
- Pants or shorts cannot have tears or holes that expose skin above mid thigh length.
- Leggings can be worn as long they are worn with a shirt that extends to mid-thigh length both front AND back.
- Shirts that expose the stomach or back are not permitted. (halter tops, tank tops, midriffs, strap tops, or see-through clothing are prohibited)
Last Modified on July 20, 2018