PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION
Every Atlanta Public School has a Parent Teacher Association (PTA) whose goal is to bring together the interests of the parents and the school to support student achievement. PTAs normally meet once a month. Through PTA initiatives and activities, parents work with the faculty to enhance the school environment and improve student achievement.
WHAT DOES THE PTA DO?
- Supports and organizes schoolwide events
- Provides a forum to discuss issues of importance to parents and teachers
- Provides the volunteers and the organization needed to support school projects
- Conducts fundraising for school activities
- Assists with special school projects development, landscaping or community outreach
HOW DO I JOIN THE PTA?
Cleveland's PTA welcomes you to come join us! PTA dues are $5.00 per family. We are striving to have 100% participation. We need your help. Our PTA is comprised of volunteer parents with one major goal in mind... the welfare of our children. We encourage high morals and promote academic achievement and activities.
Whenever possible, please volunteer a little of your time to help develop a relationship between the parents and the school. We look forward to working with all of you!The PTA membership drive begins a few weeks after the new school year starts. Please contact our school at 404.802.8400 for information regarding membership meetings and activities.