Ready, Set, Grow! Check this page often for updates about major HR technology projects. Our goal is to provide improved and streamlined technology systems to meet the Human Resources needs of our employees, leaders, and customers.
Lawson Upgrade to Infor Global HR coming November 16, 2015
The HR module of the current Lawson system was upgraded to the newest version, Infor Global Human Resources (GHR), on Monday, November 16, 2015. The new HR system provides enhanced features for employee and supervisor use, as well as improved position control structure and data quality. In addition, GHR is cloud-hosted and provides little to no down-time for the HR system. You may hear the terms “Infor,” “GHR,” “Employee Space,” or “Manager Space” used to refer to the new Lawson system.
- The system is cloud based and accessible from mobile devices.
- Employees login with their standard APS network ID and password.
- The look and feel of the system has changed (the icons and graphics).
- Employees still have access to their benefits, pay checks, and leave balance.
- Employees are able to view and update more of their personal information than before.
- Employees are able to upload documents to HR, such as transcripts.
- Managers now have one landing page that takes them to their employee roster, organizational chart, compensation records, and employee actions.
- Employee Space Instruction Video
- Employee Space Step Through Guide
- Manager Space Instruction Video
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Global HR Flyer
- Global HR Poster
SearchSoft Applicant Tracking Replaces Taleo starting December 1, 2015The applicant tracking selection committee, which included principals, teachers, I.T., Finance, and HR representatives, selected SearchSoft as the new applicant tracking system for the district. SearchSoft caters solely to K-12 school districts and is used by Los Angeles USD, Shelby County Schools, San Francisco USD, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, San Diego City Schools, the State of Alabama, and others across the country. The HR department will engage hiring managers from July to November as we design and build the new system to go-live by December 1st. The new system will be designed with principals and teachers in mind to work the way they work. Click here to learn more about SearchSoft Solutions.
Applicants – It is easier to apply for jobs and attach files in the new system. Applicants will need to create a new applicant profile and complete a new online employment application for any jobs posted in the new system..
Employees – Will now be able to fill out a shorter internal application for jobs posted in the new system.
Managers – Make plans to attend a webinar or complete online training starting December 7, 2015.
Please choose your preferred training option from the list below, register in MyPLC – Course #157597. Monday’s section is #66656; Tuesday is #66660. The On-Demand Course is #157598 and set aside the time on your calendar.
- Live Webinar - Register in MyPLC (and set aside the time on your calendar).
This will allow you to receive training from the convenience of your school office and provides the ability to ask questions and actively participate. This session is provided by Search Soft staff. Webinar access information can be found in the course details and may require application installation prior to attending.
Go to: MyPLC and Register for “SearchSoft Hiring Manager Webinar Training”
- Two Options:
- Monday, December 7, 2015 @ 3pm-5pm
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 @ 11am-1pm
- On-Demand Webinar
- The live webinars will be recorded and placed in MyPLC for you to view anytime 24/7. Same great training, but no live questions.
- Go to: MyPLC and Register “SearchSoft Hiring Manager On-Demand Training” (will not require application installation).