Important School Information to Know During School Closure
- The main office is not currently staffed, so no one is available to answer the phone. Therefore, to contact the main office during school closure, please email RiversFrontOffice@atlanta.k12.ga.us.
- The deadline to submit Census Forms for next year’s registration is postponed. Please keep the completed forms, which can be submitted at a later time.
- Teachers have recorded third quarter grades this week, but distribution of report cards—originally scheduled for this Friday—will be postponed. You can access your child’s grades at any time using the Infinite Campus portal. If you need assistance with logging-into Infinite Campus as a parent, please contact Trubic@atlanta.k12.ga.us.
- Please check the Atlanta Public School’s website for important updates about Covid-19 and check the Coronavirus tab at https://www.atlantapublicschools.us/rivers for announcements and resources.
- Passengers must call 211 to request a ride
- Once in a lifetime round trip
- Rides are only scheduled between 8am to 6pm Mon - FRI
- If a ride gets missed, it counts towards the once in a lifetime trip and cannot be rescheduled
- Drop off address must be within a 25 mile radios from the original pick up address
- Clients will need to provide their own child car seat (if they need one).
- There are no special vehicles to accommodate disabled clients. Clients in wheelchairs, must be foldable and able to fit their wheelchair in a regular 4-door sedan.
Types of Rides Available:
- FOOD ACCESS: Food pantry, grocery store
- HEALTHCARE: Any time of non-emergency medical appointment such as medical, vision or dental appointments, ER return home, behavioral health (substance abuse rehab, mental health services), physical therapy, to and from VA or access to other non-emergency healthcare services.
- EMPLOYMENT: Job interviews, job fairs, job training or completing other pre-employment steps like fingerprinting.
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Appointment to apply for financial or public assistance