Teacher assignments will be available Wednesday, August 5 and you may access this information in these ways:
- RETURNING APS Students (even if the student is new to MES, if he/she has been in APS before, this pertains to you): Your child’s teacher assignment will be available by logging in to Infinite Campus Parent Portal on Wednesday at or about 3pm.
- NEW Students Grades 1-5: You should receive an email before 3pm on Wednesday from Ashely Macklin-Davis, our MES front office clerk, with the activation key you need to activate your Infinite Campus account. You will be able to see your teacher assignment in Infinite Campus once logged in.
- ALL K Students: You will receive a letter from MES via USPS mail. This letter will have your child's teacher assignment. These were mailed out on Saturday, August 1. You will receive an email from MES with your activation key for Infinite Campus at some point over the next few weeks so you will be able to set up that access.
- If a parent did not receive a letter by Friday, August 7, 2020, please contact School Secretary, Maise Parham (email@example.com) to inquire. This may be a result of an incomplete registration.
- EVERYONE: Class lists will be posted to the auditorium and front entrance doors of MES@Inman at 3pm on Wednesday (the Inman building, not the old MES building). They will be up until the end of the first week of school (August 28th).
WHO TO CONTACT:
Registration Questions: School Secretary Maise Parham
Parent Portal Activation Code: School Clerk Ashley Macklin Davis