Want to prepare for the GED online?
In partnership with Adult Learning, Atlanta Virtual Academy offers a FREE comprehensive GED Preparation Program...100% online. We offer everything you will need to prepare for and pass the GED test including virtual tutoring, video instruction, and practice exams.
GED Online is an Internet-based interactive course designed to prepare participants for the GED Examination. This free online course provides students with the opportunity to learn anytime, in any place, on any device, and at any pace. This unique learning experience allows the instructor to communicate with students regularly via telephone and email. Individualized instruction is provided to accommodate the diverse learning styles of each learner. Subject areas include: Reading and Writing (including essay writing), Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
TABE test scores at 9th grade or above
View the flyer at the bottom of this page about Atlanta Virtual Academy's Online GED program; OR
Below are the steps you must take to enroll in the Online GED Program:
1. Call 404-802-3560 to scedule your TABE Test.
- TABE Testing and Program Registration are held Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 8:30 AM at APS' Adult Education Center
- ESL Testing and Registration are by APPOINTMENT only
2. Take the TABE test and score a 9.0 or higher. You must bring a photo ID with you.
3. Call Sheri Render 404-802-3563 for an appointment to discuss your TABE scores.
4. Get started in your online course.
If you have questions regarding the program or the enrollment process, please call or email Sheri Render at 404-802-3563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.