Dear 8th Grade Parents:
This letter is to inform you of your 8th grade scholars upcoming 8th grade activities planned for the week of May 13 – May 25. The following is an updated itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. The 8th grade dues are $240 which includes everything listed below. Payments are to be made online by accessing it on the Sylvan Middle School website. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS for students who fail to meet eligibility for participation in 8th Grade activities!
- Six Flags – Friday, May 13th
- Main Event – Monday, May 16th
- Andretti – Tuesday, May 17th
- Metro Fun Center – Wednesday, May 18th (In lieu of Urban Air)
- Field Day - Thursday, May 19th
- 8th Grade Dance – Saturday, May 21st 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Moving On Ceremony (Graduation) – Wednesday, May 25th 10:00AM
Additional items: · 8th grade T-shirt (WILL BE WORN TO SIX FLAGS & FIELD DAY)
Please submit permission forms as soon as possible as the deadline is April 20th. Permission forms are to be submitted to Mrs. Vaillant, room #3023 or Ms. Bailey, Room #3008.