1. The minimum passing score will be 70 for all courses taught in grades 4-12.
2. Students in grades K-3 will receive a performance-based evaluation (e.g.
Satisfactory, Growth, Accomplished, In Progress, Needs Improvement, etc.)
3. Students in grades 4-12 will receive numeric grades.
4. End-of-Course Tests (EOCT) administered in high school courses must be used
as the final examination for the course and must count as 15% of the final grade
for the course.
5. Grades issued in a home school setting will be recorded as Satisfactory (S) or
Unsatisfactory (U). No numeric or letter grades will be recorded
Student performance at each grade or organization level will be graded as follows:
A = 90-100 Excellent achievement at the assigned performance level.
B = 80-89 Above average achievement at the assigned performance level.
C = 70-79 Average achievement at the assigned performance level.
F = 0-69 Failure to achieve at the assigned performance level.
NE = No evaluation at this time.