The mission of Coretta Scott King Young Women's Leadership Academy Library Media Program is to create life-long, independent learners by providing materials and resources that are empowering, culturally responsive, and implements 21st century information literacy skills.
- To promote educational standards.
- To stimulate critical thinking skills.
- To encourage collaboration.
- To promote reading for personal and academic growth.
- To provide an effective learning environment.
Media Para Professional
Hours of Operation
Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.