• Ed.S., Instructional Leadership, Argosy University
• M.Ed., Educational Leadership, Georgia State University
• B.S., Psychology, Georgia State University
• Middle Grades Reading Certification, Georgia State University
• Special Education Certification, Kennesaw State University
• Academy Leader of Engineering, Science, & Technology, Coretta Scott King High School
• Special Education Program Assistant, B.E.S.T. Academy and Coretta Scott King Middle Schools
• Special Education Math Inclusion Teacher , Sylvan Hills Middle School
• Special Education Self Contained Emotional Behavior Teacher, Sylvan Hills Middle School
On a Personal Note
At a very early age, I knew that I wanted to be a teacher, a change agent, an inspiration to others. As a teacher of students with special needs, my dreams materialized into reality. It was at that time, that I came to truly believe that every student is capable of tasting the passion for learning.
As a Georgia Native and product of the Atlanta Public School System, I have always been committed to serving my community. As such, my service and commitment has been to Empower Every Girl, Every Day by challenging each CSKYWLA young lady academically through rigorous and relevant curriculum, creating learning opportunities that extend beyond the classroom, and inspiring them to move beyond their comfort zones in pursuit of personal goals.
As the beloved community of CSKYWLA continues the journey of developing globally competitive young leaders, I am most confident that they too will become change agents and their dreams bearing their names, will become realities.
Favorite Quote Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it. -Marian Wright Edelman