Harper-Archer PTSA Officers 2016-2017
* * *
President ~ Breda Hammonds
Vice President ~ Sandra Perrino
Treasurer ~ Christy Kendrick
Secretary ~ Kendra Paul
Every Atlanta Public School has a Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) whose goal is to bring together the interests of the parents and the school to support student achievement. PTSA normally meet once a month. Through PTA initiatives and activities, parents work with the faculty to enhance the school environment and improve student achievement.
WHAT DOES THE PTSA DO?
- Supports and organizes schoolwide events
- Provides a forum to discuss issues of importance to parents and teachers
- Provides the volunteers and the organization needed to support school projects
- Conducts fundraising for school activities
- Assists with special school projects development, landscaping or community outreach
HOW DO I JOIN THE PTSA?
The PTSA membership drive begins a few weeks after the new school year starts. Contact our school at 404.802.6500 for information regarding membership meetings, dues and activities.