Student Clubs at Sutton Middle School2018-2019
Clubs are a vital part of the Sutton Middle School experience.Clubs not only provide a means by which students can further explore knowledge learned in the classroom, but they also provide the following:
- A sense of belonging at Sutton
- An opportunity to experience new roles within clubs (i.e. leadership, subject matter expert, team player, etc)
- An opportunity to deepen relationships both with the teachers and peers
- A chance to explore an interest in something a student may not be learning in school but may wish to develop
To get started with clubs at Sutton Middle School, you should do two things: 1) complete the registration forms for each club your student is joining and 2) pay the clubs fee.
You should complete one registration form for each child/club pairing For example, if you have a 7th grader participating in Debate and Odyssey of the Mind and an 8th grader participating in Debate, you will need to complete the form 3 times.
- You will find the registration link for each club below that club’s description
Semesterly club fees are $50 per student per club. These funds are used to pay for the expenses of the club, ensuring that Sutton can offer a wide variety of opportunities to our students.
- Pay the clubs fee at bit.ly/SMS-store
A limited number of scholarships are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PTA Clubs Committee
Celena Evans, Clubs Committee Chair (Clevans665@gmail.com)
Jayme Feagin, Clubs Committee – Communication (email@example.com)
Amanda Crater, Clubs Committee – Sponsorships (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For general inquiries, email email@example.com