Atlanta Public Schools and the Georgia Institute of Technology have partnered to present a groundbreaking scholarship opportunity for exceptional APS students in the class of 2015 and beyond.
The APS Scholars @ Georgia Tech Program
APS students on track to qualify as valedictorian or salutatorian at their high school may apply to Georgia Tech and ultimately enroll in any undergraduate degree program as a freshman student. The APS Scholars @ Georgia Tech program covers full-time, in-state tuition cost for four (4) academic years or eight (8) semesters. Students may enter Georgia Tech in either the summer or fall semester following their graduation from high school.
- Valedictorian or Salutatorian of an APS high school;
- Meet all stated Board of Regents academic requirements;
- Successfully complete a math course at the pre-calculus level or above during high school;
- Be in overall good standing with the Atlanta Public Schools at point of graduation
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher; and
- Submit all necessary credentials and application materials by the published application deadlines as established by Undergraduate Admissions at Georgia Tech.