IB MYP Personal Project Update
All 10th grade students at North Atlanta High School are expected to complete the MYP Personal Project. Both students and parents can visit the Personal Project tab at www.ibmypnorthatlanta.weebly.com for the Personal Project guide, timeline, resources, documents, and workshop dates. Students will have the opportunity to work on their projects during advisement, but the majority of the work must be completed outside of school.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your advisor or Dr. Showers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply For School Meal Benefits The Easy Way
MySchoolApps is the fast and secure way to apply for free and reduced meals online. Go to: https://www.myschoolapps.com/
North Atlanta High School – There’s an app for that!
That’s right, you can now keep up with all of the who, what, when and where for North Atlanta High School through the North Atlanta High School app available on all mobile devices!
Click here and navigate through to North Atlanta High School on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry or Windows device. With our app, you can:
• keep up with all of our latest news, information and announcements
• find out about events and activities
• contact teachers, staff and administration
• access our online gradebook system and more
• get important documents, picture galleries & other media
• track homework, tests and projects through a virtual assignment book.
Hey Warriors! Let’s Get eReading!
Students are now able to download and use the Open eBooks app for free. With this app, you and your family can access a library of thousands of popular and award winning eBooks for free! Each student will receive a PIN/Code, this will allow them to access the eBooks application. Follow the instruction below to start using eBooks.
1. Go to this link for Andriod phones and tablets follow instructions for download.
Go here for iPhones and iPads follow instructions for download.
2. Open the app. Please note: when using the app, standard data rates apply. Agree to any terms and conditions.
3. Enter your code and PIN combination (available from Ms. McCall in the media center) when prompted.
4. Browse the catalog of books available.
5. Download eBooks of interest to your child and enjoy reading!
Please note: You can download 10 eBooks at a time. Each eBook will be available for 56 days before it must be renewed. Questions? Please contact Lori McCall at email@example.com.
Atlanta Virtual Academy is offering all high school students free test preparation services for college entrance exams, ACT and SAT. AVA has partnered with Edgenuity, an online education provider, to expand support by offering free test prep services. All 9th-12th grade students have been enrolled in ACT and SAT web-based courses, which will allow them to complete lessons at their own pace. There is not a teacher attached to the course and students do not receive credit. Students will log in and get started…that simple!! Please visit AVA’s website for additional information.