Students must present the following documents at the time of school enrollment:
• Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231) or Affidavit affirming
that immunization requirements conflict with parents' religious beliefs
• Children entering grades K-12 for the first time must show proof of
vaccination or immunity to varicella
• Children entering the 6th grade are required to show proof of
vaccination or immunity to varicella and proof of a second dose
of the vaccine that includes measles (usually in the form of MMR)
• Hepatitis B vaccine is now required for all new students enrolling in
school at any age
• Eye, Ear and Dental Certificate Requirements All new students
must have a completed certificate of ear, eye and dental
examination (Form 3300) at the time of enrollment.
• A 30-day waiver may be granted for new students from out-of-state
to obtain this information.