- Garden Hills Elementary School
Daily Screening for Covid Symptoms -Healthcheck
The safety of our staff and students is important to us, especially as we continue to navigate learning and teaching during a global pandemic. That’s why Atlanta Public Schools has partnered with Stratum Health Solutions to secure HealthCheck, an online tool that helps safeguard the health of students via daily wellness check-ins.
Parents are required to respond to the five daily health screening questions quickly and easily before their student reports to school.
- Has your child had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has any health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
- Has your child had any signs or symptoms of a fever or have taken fever reducing medicine within the past 24 hours or had a temperature that is 100.4F or greater?
- Do you or your child have any of these symptoms? Fever or chills; New cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fatigue; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Muscle aches; Congestion or runny nose; Headache; Nausea or vomiting; or Diarrhea?
- Since they were last at school, has your child been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Has your child taken a COVID-19 test and are awaiting results based on mild symptoms or overall feeling unwell?
Parents must complete this screener each morning for your child to attend school.
We are encouraging all new families to create an account today by clicking the HealthCheck Screening link below. If you did not attend in-person school last year, you will also need to create an account.
HealthCheck Screening (new users)
You will need the facility code by grade to complete the registration. Once you complete your registration, we recommend downloading the app on your phone. As a reminder, walkers and car riders will be asked to show your completed status during drop off.
If you have an account from last year, your child will automatically be updated to their new grade level. You may want to click on the link below to confirm your log in information and to remember or reset your password before school begins!
HealthCheck Screening (existing users)
If you want more information on HealthCheck please click HERE. Please review the FAQ section and if you have any issues setting up your account, we encourage you to reach out to the HealthCheck support team.
Support Team Contact: