- Springdale Park Elementary School
We need your help!
Hey SPARK!! Many parents have been asking how they can help make life easier at SPARK! Here are a few things that you can do to make it easier for our teachers and administrators as we bring kids back into the building.
- Has your child tested positive for or been exposed to someone with COVID19? If so, complete the “Self Reporting Form”. https://bit.ly/3r6nwOB
- Have you provided consent for your child/ren to participate in COVID19 surveillance testing at SPARK? Students will be tested every Tuesday & Friday, beginning this week, and your child’s participation will automatically make him/her eligible for “Test to Stay”. “Test to Stay” means that whether your child is vaccinated or unvaccinated, asymptomatic and tests negative for COVID19, your child will be able to remain at school even if they are a “close contact” of someone who tested positive for COVID19. In order to qualify for “test to stay”, your child has to participate in both days of surveillance testing. This allows more of our kids to stay in school daily! Please help keep our kids in school by completing the online consent form for surveillance testing for your child/ren by clicking the link. http://tinyURL.com/HealthyAPS
- If possible, send your child to school in an KN95 mask. Health experts are advising Americans to upgrade masks worn in public. If you are not able to provide them with an KN95, we understand. Be sure to send your kid to school with a mask. As always, SPARK will have masks available. For more information on different types of masks, please click the link. https://bit.ly/3Gde7uS
- Does your child have a school device (Chromebook or IPAD) at home? Please make sure you send that device and charger with them to school in the morning.
- SPARK will continue to do our best to have the majority of students eat lunch outside but on cold days of 45 degrees or below, students will eat indoors. Please consider the weather when you dress your child for the day. As the weather gets colder, long pants, jackets or coats will be necessary for your child to wear to school. Please consider writing the name of your child on the inside of their jacket or coat collar.
We will see you tomorrow morning! #BeSPARK