Welcome to Sarah Smith Elementary!
Here are our top ten things all Sarah Smith families should do
1. Sign up for our Weekly News emails.
2. Sign up for Remind Alerts on your phone. These alerts come from our adminstrative team and include bus schedule information, emergency school alerts and weather delays.
3. Register on the PTO HUB. The Hub is your one stop shop for joining the PTO, buying Sarah Smith spirit wear, paying school fees plus PTO members can access the online PTO Directory of families.
4. Subscribe to the School Calendar
5. Follow us on Facebook- SarahSmithElementary and SSEF
6. Follow us on Twitter- @APS_SarahSmith and @EmilyBoatright
7. Follow us on Instagram @sarahsmithef
8. Sign up to volunteer for school wide events on the PTO HUB. (Class room volunteer opportunities come from the teacher and room parent)
9. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Email the PTO or Sarah Smith Education Foundation with any of those questions you might have.
10. Plan to attend Sarah Smith Events like the grade level socials, The Taste of Sarah Smith (September 27th) and the first PTO kick of meeting on September 18th.
370 Old Ivy Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30342