Return to Headlines

Certificate of Enrollment Process - $3 Fee Required

If you need a Certificate of Enrollment for your driver's permit or license, please download the form from the DDS website and complete the top 2 sections.  

Certificate of School Enrollment (DS-1)

Then, you will need to go online and pay the $3.00 fee for the completion of the form.  This fee covers the printing costs to complete the form and the cost of the notary public materials. 

Scan and email the form to Ms. Erika Blanco at  She will get the rest of the form completed and emailed back to you.  Please allow a 48 business hour turn around time.  You will have to be able to print the completed form.