Booker T Washington High School
Dedicated To Excellence In Education
- Booker T Washington High School
Partners in Change-Parent Mentoring
Level Up in Life and GET FREE COACHING
Would you welcome a volunteer partner as you pursue your long-term goals?
Partners in Change (PIC) is a nonprofit focused on your self-empowerment,
supporting you to get where YOU want to be in life.
WHAT DOES PARTNERS IN CHANGE OFFER?
- Free weekly coaching sessions for one year
- One-to-one relationship with trained volunteers
- New goal-setting and problem-solving skills
- A reliable partner committed to you and your long-term goal
BENEFITS OF HAVING A PIC COACH
- New skills, experiences, and relationships
- Support for a plan to achieve your long-term goals
- Chance to become a PIC Coach after one year
- Support as you navigate resources to address needs
- A long-lasting relationship with another successful adult
- Contact Katherine King-Taylor, email@example.com to learn more about PIC’s free coaching program.
- Complete PIC’s brief Application & Agreement, background check, and interview.
- Once accepted, you will be matched with a volunteer PIC Coach partner.
- Begin your weekly conversations with your PIC Coach partner as you pursue your goals.
Partners in Change
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.partnersinchangeusa.org
Enabling personal, social, and economic upward mobility