Assistance with Online and Mobile Applications
APS Infinite Campus Parent Portal = Campus Portal, Infinite Campus, Parent Portal
APS parents of students in grades K–12 have access to their child’s class schedules, attendance records and grades through the Parent Portal, an easy-to-use, secure communications tool for the district. Additionally, the Parent Portal enables parents to verify household information, including email, home address and telephone numbers.
- Access student’s grades, teacher assignments, attendance etc. You may also set alerts to notify you when you student’s grades are updated in the system.
- Think of this as the main APS Directory. APS will use the contact information (phone, email & address) you have entered in this system to send you notices. Keeping your contact information up to date in the system will ensure you receive APS robo-calls (automated APS phone calls), APS Campus Messenger emails and items mailed home. Families do not have access to other individual’s information.
Step 1: Sign-up for APS Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Activation Codes, Student Numbers and opt out social security student numbers can be obtained by going to the MES main campus office from 8am-3pm. Make sure to bring a valid ID when you go to obtain your student's codes. These codes cannot be given over the phone.
Step 2: Download the APS Campus Parent Portal App to access your APS Infinite Campus Parent Portal information quickly on your mobile device.
Tips to log on: After creating your account in the desktop version of Infinite Campus and downloading the app. Log on in the app using:
- District: Atlanta City
- State: Georgia
- login with the username and password you created on main Campus Portal site above
APS Mobile App
The APS mobile app puts all the information you want in the palm of your hand. This App is new for parents with features listed below. There is some overlap with the APS Campus Parent Portal App, however it appears that the APS Mobile App may offer more features. You must first have an active Infinite Campus Parent Portal account (see above).
Download the APS Mobile App to:
- Get the latest district and school news
- Access your school calendar
- Get school contact information
- Receive important push notifications
Also, create or update your Infinite Campus account and use the app to:
- View student schedules
- Check grades
- Access bus information
- See lunch balances
MES Family Directory
Morningside uses a password protected online directory as the primary source of student-family information for class rosters and contact information. We would like for all students and families to be included in our directory, even if you choose the "don't display" option for your student, address, or other contact information.
PLEASE NOTE: We are migrating to a new Family Directory platform the week of August 5, 2019. Information about accessing the new Family Directory to create a new profile or update your existing profile will be available on Monday, August 12, 2019