Student Enrollment Checklist
APS requires rising K families provide the following (see APS’s registration page for forms)
1. Will your child turn 5 by September 1st, 2022?
2. Parent/Guardians must provide one of the following:
- Valid Georgia Driver's License or state issued ID
- Valid U.S. Passport ID
- Valid Military ID
- Valid Government ID
3. State of Georgia Immunization Form 3231 - Please check the APS Website for further information regarding Immunizations.
4. State of Georgia "Hearing, Dental and Vision" Form 3300
5. Birth Certificate(Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st)
6. Student's Social Security Card
7. Proof of Residence in SPARK school attendance zone
- Deed, Mortgage Statement or Lease
- Current Electric Bill(GA Power, etc.) if lease includes utilities, please submit a copy of tax, auto insurance, or auto registration with address zoned for SPARK in parent/guardians name.
8. Affidavit of Residency Form/Lease Verification
9. SPARK Medical Form
10. SPARK Student Information Form
11. Did you complete an online registration? Online Registration Please be sure to complete the entire registration process online including uploading all required documentation.