GET CONNECTED ENGLISH
Atlanta Public Schools (APS) has partnered with Comcast to launch the Get Our Kids Connected campaign to support lowincome families. Eligible families will receive 12 months of free high-speed internet and/or a device that they can keep forever.
Do you know an APS student who needs internet service or a laptop?
Here's what we need to know:
- Student(s) name(s)
- Grade level
- Name of the head of household
- Address, Phone number, Parent email address
- Does the student need a device?
- Does the student need hi-speed internet?
- Is communication required in Spanish?
Submit the above information to https://tinyurl.com/GOKCform Eligible families will be contacted directly. PLEASE NOTE: There is a 1 laptop per household limit.
For more information, contact 404 802 KIDS (5437) or firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more at www.atlantapublicschools.us/getourkidsconnected