** Laptops will be distributed Monday, March 30th (10am-1pm) **
Calling all Astros! Your teachers are ready to continue facilitating your learning even though they won’t see your young faces! Please access these documents to get logged in and to be ready to start learning, virtually, beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Remember to use your email@example.com accounts to access the online platforms the way you normally would. If you have questions, you may ask your teachers via Google Classroom. Happy learning and remember to be safe until we see each of you again!
Join the Whole School Google Classroom for important announcements and resources. Code: u67h5aa
For directions of how to access Atlanta Virtual Academy:
High School Edgenuity Access:
Teacher’s URL: https://atlanta.learn.edgenuity.com/Educator/
Student’s URL: https://atlanta.learn.edgenuity.com/Student/
Food & Nutrition - Free meals for kids during Coronavirus School Closures
- Beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, all APS students can daily receive free bagged meals at 5 school sites that will be open for food distribution Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Douglass High School
- Cleveland Ave Elementary School
- Bunche Middle School
- Sylvan Middle School
- Phoenix Academy
- Beginning Monday, March 16, 2020, APS partner, GOODR, will provide ready to eat meals at the following local community sites:
- Food Pantry - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 10 a.m. - Noon
- Bring ID and Social Security Card
- Serves food Monday - Friday
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Hosea Williams Feed The Hungry (4779 Mindy St. Atlanta, GA. 30366 * 404-755-3353)
- Loaves and Fishes @ St.John the Wonderworker Parish (543 Cherokee Ave., SE Atlanta, GA. 30312 * 678-373-9433)
- Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, all APS families can report to one of the 5 open APS school sites Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. to receive a bag of shelf stable grocery items from the Atlanta Community Food Bank.