Beginning Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 7-day meal kit ( 7 breakfast and 7 lunch meals) distribution will occur each Wednesday at the curbside pick-up locations listed below from 2:00 pm-5:30 pm and from designated bus routes from 2:00 pm- 4:30 pm.
- Carver High School
- Frederick Douglass High School
- John Hope-Charles Walter Hill Elementary School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- Jean Childs Young Middle School
- Bolton Academy
- Garden Hills Elementary School
- South Atlanta High School
- Bunche Middle School
- Booker T. Washington High School
If you have any questions, please contact us at 404.802.2540.
Alternatively, curbside pick-up is available at these 10 school locations from 2 PM – 4:30 PM.
- Carver High School, 55 McDonough Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30315
- Frederick Douglass High School, 225 Hamilton E. Holmes Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- John Hope-Charles Walter Hill Elementary School, 112 Boulevard NE, Atlanta, GA 30312
- Maynard Jackson High School, 801 Glenwood Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Jean Childs Young, 3116 Benjamin E. Mays DR SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
North Atlanta Cluster
- Bolton Academy, 2268 Adams Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Garden Hills Elementary School, 285 Sheridan Dr. NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
South Atlanta Cluster
- South Atlanta High School, 800 Hutchens Rd. SE, Atlanta, GA 30354
- Bunche Middle School, 1925 Niskey Lake Rd. SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
- Booker T. Washington High School, 45 Whitehouse Dr. SW, Atlanta, GA 30314
Please contact the APS Nutrition Department at 404-802-2540 with any questions.
Pandemic – Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)
During the 2019-2020 school year, all APS schools participated in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program, therefore all APS students are eligible to receive P-EBT benefits.
The P-EBT program is administered by the Georgia Department of Family Children Services (DFCS). DFCS has issued P-EBT benefits for students who had not requested their benefit card during the initial P-EBT rollout beginning in July. Parents are currently receiving P-EBT cards in the mail for their students for the reimbursement value for school meals missed during the spring months (March-May 2020) during the COVID-19 school shut down.
Per DFCS, P-EBT benefits are non-transferable and cannot be shared with others that need assistance but were not eligible for P-EBT. Families not interested in receiving P-EBT should destroy the P-EBT card.
Parents may contact DFCS at 404-657-3433 with any questions.