To help your Day 1 runs as smoothly as possible, be sure to:
- Ensure that your child’s address has been updated with your school. Schools will have to fill-in how to change the address at school.
- Look for the postcard, sent to regular riders attending their boundary schools, in your mailbox by July 29, 2021.
- Expect phone calls to students with disabilities recommended for specialized transportation with their bus number, stop and times the last week of July (it is important to ensure your phone contact information is correct with your child’s school).
- Note that the APS Transportation Call Center will open on Monday, July 19, 2021 and remain open throughout the school year. The Call Center is open from 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on school days and is staffed with Spanish call center representatives.
- Be aware that masks are still required on all APS school buses.